Sunglasses Care Guide
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Use a normal neutral detergent and a soft clean cloth to clean the product. Improper cleaning supplies and cleaning methods may cause damage to the product.
- Sunglasses are sensitive to moisture especially seawater. Always rinse off any seawater, chemicals or skin products that may damage the product, and wipe dry with a soft cloth to remove excess moisture.
Direct sunlight may cause the product harm and the surface of the lenses to impair if exposed for a prolonged period of time. When not in use, protect the product in the glasses case provided and store it in a cool environment. Avoid storing the product in an enclosed space exposed to direct light without ventilation, as the humidity may cause damage to the product.
If the product is damaged, repairing with non-original spare parts may cause further damage to the product's design and structure.
- Avoid using the product for intense exercise.
- Depending on individual circumstances, sensitive skin may experience allergic reactions to certain metallic parts on the frame.
- Do not use the product for direct observation of the sun.
- Do not use the product while driving at night or with poor visibility.
- Cannot be used for protection against an artificial light source.
- Refrain from placing your frames with the lenses facing down on any surface.