Where are you based?
We are an Australian based company in Melbourne.
When is your customer service team available?
Our customer service is available 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Any enquiries sent on weekends and Victorian public holidays will be responded to within the next 2 business days.
How long does it take for you to reply to my query?
Our customer service team aims to get back to queries within 48 hours during business days.
We accept all VISA and Mastercard as well as Paypal, AliPay, and AfterPay. Please follow the prompts within the checkout page.
ORDERS & PRODUCTS
I need to cancel an order I just placed
Please contact us immediately to cancel your order. Any orders that have been shipped cannot be cancelled. Once you receive your item, you can contact us within 48 hours with your intention to return for an exchange or refund.
Cancellation of orders that have been sold out
We reserve the right to cancel any order if we are unable to provide the requested product. In these unlikely circumstances, we will contact you immediately and provide a full refund.
Didn’t receive an order or shipping confirmation?
Please give this some time to come through and check your spam folder in your email. If you still have not received any details within 1-2 hours, please check your bank details to ensure the transaction was completed. If the transaction was complete and you still have no confirmation email, please contact us.
I entered the wrong address
Oh no! please endeavour to check shipping information however if this has happened please send us an email as quickly as possible so we can catch the delivery before it is sent out.
I ordered the wrong item
Please send us an email as soon as you can, if the item/s are yet to be sent out we are able to cancel the order however once sent out unfortunately we cannot. Once sent out you are more than welcome to do an exchange or return minus shipping. Please see our returns, refunds and exchange policy.
Do you hold stock?
Unfortunately we are unable to hold stock.
I can’t find the item I want on the website
To find a particular item on the website, you can use the search bar or category tabs.
However, if it is no longer available on the website, it may have been sold out. Please contact our customer service team at email and they will inform you where to find this item or whether it will be restocked.
All products will have different care instructions and level of care. Please follow any care instructions included in the parcel with the item
- Hitting, rubbing or scratching the surface as this may affect the gloss and adornments of the product.
- High temperatures as this can cause fading and damage to the hardware
- Getting the product wet, if wet please dry with a soft dry cloth and let dry naturally
- Prolonged contact with clothing as this may discolour the item.
Cleaning and storage
For cleaning purposes use a soft dry cloth DO NOT use solvents or soaps.
When storing the item please use the provided dust bag and keep in a cool dark place. Sunlight and dust can fade the item with prolonged exposure.
Gold plated jewellery
- Do not spray perfumes or deodorants onto your body whilst wearing the jewellery. Only place jewellery on after you have applied perfume or deodorants, as this will avoid the chemicals in the perfumes interacting and tarnishing the metals.
- Ensure your lotions or creams have dried or are fully absorbed into your skin before putting on your jewellery .
- Substances such as oil, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume and sweat may tarnish the metals easily.
- We do not recommend swimming or excising whilst wearing the jewellery as this will tarnish.
- Cleaning - after every use ensure that you clean your jewellery with a cotton ball or very soft cloth to remove dust with a gentle circular rubbing movements.
- If additional cleaning is needed use a damp soft cloth and rub away dirt or grease.
- To store the jewellery, use a velvet lined jewellery box or a soft cloth bag to avoid dust, UV light and any other dirt.
Where do you ship to?
We ship Australia Wide and to USA.
Tracking does not show any tracking events
When you receive a tracking ID, this shows that your parcel has been dispatched from Orange Cube. Tracking events will show once your parcel has been scanned into an Australia Post facility. Please allow some time for the tracking to update.
For all delivery information please check out delivery and shipping information page.
REFUNDS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Refunds and exchanges
Please refer to our returns, refunds and exchange policy.
My payment won't process
Please switch to another device and browser and try checking out again. If you’re still having this issue, please email us with a screenshot of the error message so we can assist you.
I’ve forgotten my password
Please click on the ‘forgot my password’ link located on the log in page. You can then follow the reset password steps to safely ensure that you reset your password directly. Please check your junk/spam folder for the email notification.
I’m having trouble with the website
If you’re having issues with the website, please try using another browser or another device. If you are still having trouble, please email us with a screenshot of the page so we can assist you further.