Product Care and Warranty
Orange Cube is a brand that takes extra care while designing and bringing to life its beautiful creations. Because we believe in the quality of our products, we offer a 6 month manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase for our Orange Cube handbags which excludes normal wear and tear.
Please contact us either online or in-store with your original proof of purchase and images of the issue and/or your handbag where applicable.
Once Orange Cube has received your claim and it fits the 6 month warranty criteria, it will be processed, and you will be offered either a repair service or replacement.
Original proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
The 6 month manufacturer’s warranty applies if the product has problems such as:
- It does not fulfil the requirements it is supposed to do
- It has a damage or fault that would have stopped you from buying it if you had of known about it
- This warranty does not cover loss, normal wear and tear, damage and/or faults caused by accidents, poor treatment of the goods, and dismantlement and/or repair by persons not in association with Orange Cube.
WHAT IS NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR
- Although our bags are made to last, we cannot guarantee against normal wear and tear.
- Normal wear and tear will occur with the normal and regular use of Orange Cube handbags. With regular use, being carried around, placement on rough or textured surfaces, both the leather and hardware may incur some scuffs or marks which will be classified as normal wear and tear.
- To ensure your bag is looking its best, we recommend following our ‘Bag Care’ instructions.
- Orange Cube handbags are designed with plated gold hardware to add that extra touch of luxe feel.
- However, plated gold is known to tarnish over time and can be scratched or chipped with normal wear. We recommend taking extra care not to knock or scrape your bag onto any surface that may cause potential tarnishing.
- The ‘Bag Care’ instructions that come with your bag will list ways to prolong the look of your plated gold hardware.
- Please note that leather is a natural product and will have variations such as creases and colour and are not considered damages or faults. Leather goods are susceptible to scratches, worn edges, natural fading, and softening due to normal wear and tear, and is expected.
- To keep your Orange Cube product in beautiful condition as the year pass, it is best to rotate its use periodically. This will allow the product to rest, as frequent and continuous wear may cause the materials to break down prematurely.
- Leather is best kept away from water, oil, perfume, and extreme environments. Prolonged exposure to these elements may provoke unwanted damage and untimely wear. When in contact with these elements, wipe them down immediately with a soft cloth to avoid saturation.
- Moisture and chemicals such as but not limited to perfume, shower gels, and lotions, can tarnish and damage the jewellery surface. Allow any self-care products to dry or absorb before putting on jewellery. Please do not wear jewellery whilst showering or swimming and avoid humid environments.
- When not worn, store jewellery in a dust-free environment such as the jewellery box provided or a soft sealed bag. Avoid long term exposure to direct sunlight as this will lead to oxidization and tarnishing of the product. Keep jewellery separated from other items to avoid scratching or damage.
- To clean jewellery, use a small amount of lukewarm water or diluted jewellery cleaning fluid. Use a soft cloth or brush to gently wipe the surface clean in a circular motion. For stubborn dirt, do not scrub or be abrasive to the surface. Instead, soak for 10 minutes and then wipe away grime. Dry with a soft cloth, and ensure the jewellery is completely dry before wearing or storing.
- Orange Cube provides a free cleaning service within the first three months of purchase, receipt or proof of purchase must be provided. If the product has naturally oxidized or scratched, this cleaning service will not fix this problem. All postage costs will be paid by the customer.